355ML red bull yellow edition
Red Bull Yellow Edition’s special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, Sugars, Alpine water.
• Red Bull Yellow Edition’s special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, Sugars, Alpine water.
• One 250 ml can of Red Bull Yellow Edition contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee.
• The amount of sugars in a can of Red Bull Yellow Edition is comparable to the level of sugars in an equivalent amount of apple or orange juice – 28 g per 250 ml.
• Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminium.
• 355 ml Red Bull Energy Drink can.
• Vitalizes Body and Mind
Red Bull Energy Drink, Tropical, 355ml
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category – Caffeinated Energy Drinks – was born.
WHEN TO DRINK
Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, students, busy professionals and travelers on long journeys.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE CAN
Caffeine: Caffeine was widely used by ancient civilisations. It was traditionally consumed from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated for its stimulating effects on the human body.
Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with real sugars.
Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet.
Alpine Water: Water is a main ingredient of Red Bull.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Other C
- Vendor: Other C
5.00 rating from 1 reviewRated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating
Hybrid Pods (stlth device adapt)
POP Hybrid Pods 3x2mL Banana ice goat Nic 20mg-stilth device adapt
There are no reviews yet.